MADISON, Wis. - A crash on Interstate 94 near Lake Mills resulted in one fatality and two injuries.
The crash occurred when one vehicle was attempting to pass another on westbound I-94. The passing vehicle lost control during the maneuver.
The driver of the passing vehicle was unhurt. Two passengers in the other vehicle were injured and one was killed. Both vehicles came to rest in the north ditch.
The Department of Transportation said the crash occurred at mile post 258 in Jefferson County.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says