MADISON, Wis. - A crash on Interstate 94 near Lake Mills resulted in one fatality and two injuries.
The crash occurred when one vehicle was attempting to pass another on westbound I-94. The passing vehicle lost control during the maneuver.
The driver of the passing vehicle was unhurt. Two passengers in the other vehicle were injured and one was killed. Both vehicles came to rest in the north ditch.
The Department of Transportation said the crash occurred at mile post 258 in Jefferson County.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow