A 67-year-old woman has died after she was rescued from a house fire in Kenosha.
Kenosha Fire Chief John Thomsen says the woman was trapped inside the home and rescued by firefighters.
The Kenosha News (http://bit.ly/ZlU3yq) reports she suffered serious burns and was initially taken to Kenosha Medical Center before being airlifted to a Milwaukee hospital, where she later died Wednesday.
Authorities have not released her name.
- EPA grant freeze threatens UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say