A 67-year-old woman has died after she was rescued from a house fire in Kenosha.
Kenosha Fire Chief John Thomsen says the woman was trapped inside the home and rescued by firefighters.
The Kenosha News (http://bit.ly/ZlU3yq) reports she suffered serious burns and was initially taken to Kenosha Medical Center before being airlifted to a Milwaukee hospital, where she later died Wednesday.
Authorities have not released her name.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm