A 67-year-old woman has died after she was rescued from a house fire in Kenosha.
Kenosha Fire Chief John Thomsen says the woman was trapped inside the home and rescued by firefighters.
The Kenosha News (http://bit.ly/ZlU3yq) reports she suffered serious burns and was initially taken to Kenosha Medical Center before being airlifted to a Milwaukee hospital, where she later died Wednesday.
Authorities have not released her name.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam