A 67-year-old woman has died after she was rescued from a house fire in Kenosha.
Kenosha Fire Chief John Thomsen says the woman was trapped inside the home and rescued by firefighters.
The Kenosha News (http://bit.ly/ZlU3yq) reports she suffered serious burns and was initially taken to Kenosha Medical Center before being airlifted to a Milwaukee hospital, where she later died Wednesday.
Authorities have not released her name.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street