Phone number: 608-204-6883
Our students currently work in desks that are over 30 years old.
They do not have enough space for materials, prevent group work,
and many are breaking. The students have written persuasive letters
to community businesses to raise funds for new tables and chairs.
They did such a great job but we have only achieved part of our goal.
We would love assistance on finishing our project.
My classroom website has more about our project and current progress!
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart