Phone number: 608-204-6883
Our students currently work in desks that are over 30 years old.
They do not have enough space for materials, prevent group work,
and many are breaking. The students have written persuasive letters
to community businesses to raise funds for new tables and chairs.
They did such a great job but we have only achieved part of our goal.
We would love assistance on finishing our project.
My classroom website has more about our project and current progress!
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'