Phone Number: 920.563.7818
I am the art teacher for both Barrie and Rockwell Schools in Fort Atkinson. I have a long tradtion of recycling ordinary household items that often are discarded but can be very useful in the artroom setting. Such items as small margerine tubs with covers, ice cream buckets with covers and Gerber plastic baby food containers with covers. I am looking for small cardboard tubes, small pieces of cut wood - straight cuts to unusual shapes. Flat cardboard (not much larger than 12"x18"). Sometimes unusual things recycled or discarded from business and industry can be used in art lessons. Just call and ask. Another item of interest are high quality magazines about art, or photography, travel,etc
We are in need of 5 boxes of light gray or light beige carpet squares (12" x 12"). This will be used to cover existing display boards for the art department to be used in art shows in the schools and the public museum in Fort Atkinson.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire