Phone Number: 608-676-3036
Items Needed: I would like to get a wing tester for my 7th grade Introduction to Technology class.
The students go through an aerospace unit where they learn about airfoils and how they create lift.
The students make their own airfoils out of styrofoam.
The only way to test them right now is tie them to a fan and see if they get lift.
I would really be nice if the students could use a wing tester to give them a digital readout of how much lift their wing is getting.
This would help students get a better idea as to how the different shapes of an airfoil affect the lift.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says