Phone Number: 608-676-3036
Items Needed: I would like to get a wing tester for my 7th grade Introduction to Technology class.
The students go through an aerospace unit where they learn about airfoils and how they create lift.
The students make their own airfoils out of styrofoam.
The only way to test them right now is tie them to a fan and see if they get lift.
I would really be nice if the students could use a wing tester to give them a digital readout of how much lift their wing is getting.
This would help students get a better idea as to how the different shapes of an airfoil affect the lift.
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Police find 20 bullet casings in far east side park
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution