Phone Number: 608-204-1500
I teach a K/1 class. We practice our letters, numbers, address,
etc.using thin point dry erase markers on laminated cards in an
effort to use less copy paper. We also play word games on
medium sized white boards using the wide point dry erase markers.
I need dry erase markers! Thanks. - 20 thin point - 10 wide point
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out