MADISON, Wis. - After five years on WMAD Radio and 11 years on Madison radio, John Flint and Tammy Lee are heading to sunnier airwaves.
The "96.3 Star Country" duo wrapped up their last day on the air on Friday.
The morning team will be moving their show and families to KSON radio in San Diego for a morning show on a country radio station there.
"John & Tammy" have won several awards from the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association and several Best of Madison awards from Madison Magazine.
They also recently raised more than $500,000 in their annual American Family Children's Hospital Radiothon.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire