MADISON, Wis. - After five years on WMAD Radio and 11 years on Madison radio, John Flint and Tammy Lee are heading to sunnier airwaves.
The "96.3 Star Country" duo wrapped up their last day on the air on Friday.
The morning team will be moving their show and families to KSON radio in San Diego for a morning show on a country radio station there.
"John & Tammy" have won several awards from the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association and several Best of Madison awards from Madison Magazine.
They also recently raised more than $500,000 in their annual American Family Children's Hospital Radiothon.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says