Jerry Seinfeld is coming to Madison's Overture Center for the Arts to perform his signature stand-up routine.
According to a release, Seinfeld is making a goal of performing nationally and internationally in 2018.
He will bring his relatable jokes to Overture Hall for two performances Feb. 2 at 7 and 9:30 p.m. Tickets plan to go on sale Nov. 17 at 11 a.m. through Overture's website.
- Monroe woman makes quilts for pancreatic cancer patients in her community
- Milton family fed up with school district
- Silver Alert helps prevent tragedy
- Former Badger inspires thousands of fellow veterans to join disaster relief through nonprofit
- Statewide silver alert for missing Glendale woman
- Wisconsin ex-doctor acquitted of over-prescribing narcotics