Phone number: 920-484-3333
I would love to get an "Elmo" unit and projector for my music classroom. This would enable me to show any printed material on a screen where the whole class could see it and would save so much time and paper copies! I know it is kind of a big-ticket item, but it would be used with nearly every child in Fall River School and would really benefit children with reading difficulties. The children could follow me on the projected music and not get lost on their own pages. Music literacy can benefit children in so many ways! Please help!
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement