Phone number: 608-204-4514
We've just started up the Family and Consumer Education classroom
again, and we could use an assortment of kitchen supplies such as silverware,
and pencils. Contact me if you have kitchen supplies that you're not using
or that you'd like to update (cutting boards, veggie peelers, etc) or if you'd like
to donate through www.target.com (click on gift lists, organization = whitehorse).
If you have other items that you think might be of interest, please contact me,
I just might take you up on it!
We're also registered
Thanks! Ms. J
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out