JANESVILLE, Wis. -

A woman was injured when her family’s garage and home caught fire early Tuesday morning, according to the Janesville Fire Department.

Firefighters were called to a home at 907 N. Osborne Ave., at 12:38 a.m. for a report of a residential fire.

When firefighters arrived they found the garage fully involved, with fire extending to the house and attic.

The residents told firefighters they were awakened by a popping noise and found fire in a wood pile next to the garage.

A woman was taken to Mercy Hospital, was treated and returned to the scene before firefighters left.

Damage to the garage and home is estimated at $250,000.

Fire officials have not determined the cause of the fire.

907 N. Osborne Ave., Janesville