BEVENT, Wis. - Authorities in Marathon County said a van collided head-on with an SUV, killing two people and injuring three others.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the collision happened Friday afternoon near Bevent, about 20 miles southeast of Wausau.
All lanes of traffic were blocked while a crash-reconstruction team investigated. The lanes have all reopened.
A WAOW-TV report noted that the victims' names haven't been released.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement