BEVENT, Wis. - Authorities in Marathon County said a van collided head-on with an SUV, killing two people and injuring three others.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the collision happened Friday afternoon near Bevent, about 20 miles southeast of Wausau.
All lanes of traffic were blocked while a crash-reconstruction team investigated. The lanes have all reopened.
A WAOW-TV report noted that the victims' names haven't been released.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart