BEVENT, Wis. - Authorities in Marathon County said a van collided head-on with an SUV, killing two people and injuring three others.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the collision happened Friday afternoon near Bevent, about 20 miles southeast of Wausau.
All lanes of traffic were blocked while a crash-reconstruction team investigated. The lanes have all reopened.
A WAOW-TV report noted that the victims' names haven't been released.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry