GREEN BAY, Wis. - Backup quarterback Graham Harrell finally came through with the strong preseason performance the Green Bay Packers were looking for, driving the offense for touchdowns on all three of his possessions in a 24-3 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
Harrell completed 13 of 15 passes for 223 yards with two touchdowns in both teams' final tuneup Thursday night.
Second-year running back Alex Green had touchdowns rushing and receiving, and Jarrett Boykin caught a touchdown for the Packers.
Peyton Hillis had 46 yards on six carries early on and the Chiefs rushed for 247 yards.
Defensive tackle B.J. Raji appeared to hurt his left ankle on the Packers' first defensive play, but was able to walk off the field without assistance.
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head