A local St. Patrick's Day fundraised has raised more than $50,000 for childhood cancer research. This is the 5th year Firefighters Local 311 has sponsored the St. Baldrick's Foundation Event.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn