JANESVILLE, Wis. - Officials are looking for a 16-year-old girl from Rock County considered missing and endangered.
The Rock County Sheriff's Office said Donette V. Davis, of Janesville, has been missing since early Saturday morning.
According to the report on Monday afternoon, sometime between 3 and 5 a.m. Saturday, Davis took a bike from her home and was going to ride it to Walmart in Rockford, Illinois, to meet up with a man to buy an iPhone. Davis is assumed to be with her boyfriend, Kenny Bowersock Jr., 17, and both are believed to be on their bikes. Bowersock is also believed to be a runaway from Beloit.
Davis is white, has brown hair and hazel eyes, and weighs about 140 pounds. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall. She has a rose tattoo on her right wrist, according to the report.
Bowersock is white, has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 165 pounds, police said.
Anyone who knows Davis' or Bowersock's whereabouts is asked to call the Rock County Dispatch Center at 608-757-2244.
- Judge orders Wisconsin man in prison 27 years on rape conviction be released
- State Supreme Court continues deliberations behind doors
- Therapy Goldendoodle brings stress relief to Appleton officers
- Golf pros can sue city of Madison for termination
- Family of murdered woman makes plea for info on 10-year anniversary of disappearance
- Judge says pepper spray at youth prison is 'serious'