This weekend marks the 20th anniversary of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure for breast cancer. It's also a milestone for the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation. Susan Siman sits down with its founder Sue Ann Thompson on Live at Four.
- One person dead after bizarre incident on I-94
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized