This weekend marks the 20th anniversary of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure for breast cancer. It's also a milestone for the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation. Susan Siman sits down with its founder Sue Ann Thompson on Live at Four.
- UPDATE: Missing Madison man found safe
- 81 year-old UW Heath nurse thankful for decades of service
- 29-year-old's arm trapped under rolled, crashed vehicle, sheriff says
- Police: Man fatally shot in Milwaukee during argument
- Authorities arrest person of interest in sexual assaults
- Barn fire causes $75,000 in damage