This weekend marks the 20th anniversary of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure for breast cancer. It's also a milestone for the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation. Susan Siman sits down with its founder Sue Ann Thompson on Live at Four.
- Green Lake man injured in struggle over gun
- Green Bay Packers CEO criticizes Trump comments on NFL players
- Sen. Baldwin to discuss GOP health care bill in Madison Sunday
- Madison man arrested for fifth OWI
- 2 Milwaukee Women hike 330 miles to raise awareness for conservation
- New app to help Wisconsin farmers calculate corn prices