FORT ATKINSON, Wis. - A Fort Atkinson man is facing charges for his alleged sixth operating while intoxicated offense early Sunday morning.
The Rock County Sheriff’s Office reported that 52-year-old Ronald Jacobsen was arrested around 1 a.m.
The responding deputy was dispatched to JR’s Pub in the Town of Milton, after receiving a report that a man was passed out in a vehicle with the lights on. Upon arrival, the deputy reportedly smelled alcohol on Jacobsen’s breath. He was arrested for failing field sobriety tests, the Rock County Sherriff’s Office said.
Jacobsen was transported to the Rock County Jail, where he is being held for a preliminary court appearance on Tuesday.
- Graduate hotels to roll out "Dumb and Dumber"-inspired tailgating van
- Thousands expected to attend Harry Potter Festival in Jefferson
- Police use less lethal 40 mm launcher to save man's life
- Dane County board considering $28 vehicle registration fee
- Resident task force seeks to improve city government
- Sexual assault of female client reported at disabled-care facility, officials say