MADISON, Wis. - A commuter flight from Cincinnati to Minneapolis was diverted Friday morning to Dane County Regional Airport because of a medical emergency on board, according to an airport official.
Emergency crews in Madison were at the airport awaiting the plane’s arrival. The plane landed safely.
The patient was alert, oriented and ambulatory and taken to a hospital.
The plane took off to continue on to Minneapolis.
- Judge orders Wisconsin man in prison 27 years on rape conviction be released
- State Supreme Court continues deliberations behind doors
- Therapy Goldendoodle brings stress relief to Appleton officers
- Golf pros can sue city of Madison for termination
- Family of murdered woman makes plea for info on 10-year anniversary of disappearance
- Judge says pepper spray at youth prison is 'serious'