MADISON, Wis. - Police arrested a man accused of flashing a woman on an east Madison bike path Friday afternoon.
Madison police said officers were dispatched at 2:27 p.m. to the Capitol City Bike Trail in the area of Eastwood Drive and Amoth Court regarding a suspicious man.
Based on the description provided by the caller, officers were able to locate and subsequently arrest the suspect, according to the report.
The 32-year-old woman reported that a man lifted his shorts to expose himself to her. The 61-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct. He was taken to Dane County Jail.
Police said investigators believe there may be other witnesses or victims who were present during the same time. Anyone who may have further information is asked to call Madison police at 608-255-2345.
Police didn't identify the suspected flasher Friday night citing the ongoing investigation.
- New ‘Loan Ranger' book bike takes the library to the streets this summer
- Warrant: Sun Prairie homicide victim fired first shot
- Man ordered released from prison after 27 years remains in Dane County jail
- Former Giving Tree owner: 'I plan to make this right'
- Driver rescued after van gets stuck in Green Bay drawbridge
- Bicyclist injured in crash at busy west side intersection, officials say