Fitchburg’s common council could resolve an ongoing issue between Mayor Jason Gonzalez and local non-profit leaders when members vote on the budget tonight. The roughly $20 million proposal increases overall spending, but removes $125,000 for services provided by non-profits.
- AAA predicts record number of Wisconsinites will fly for Thanksgiving
- Mom meets four children who received her son's organs
- Teachers on paid leave following social media posts about fatal shooting of student
- Airborne SUV in police pursuit lands on Janesville courthouse lawn, police say
- MPD: One hurt after gun involved fight
- Bomb squad called after man arrested for reckless driving