JANESVILLE, Wis. -

A fire near a wood burning stove caused $11,000 in damage to a Janesville house Saturday afternoon, according to a release.

Janesville and Turtle fire departments responded around 12:45 p.m. to 5542 E. Maple Lane Rd. in LaPrarie Township for reports of a fire in a single-family home, officials said.

Crews found light smoke and fire in the ceiling and wall bend a wood burning stove, according to the release.

Officials said damage was isolated to an addition on to the home and residents will be able to stay in the house.

The fire remains under investigation.