BEAVER DAM, Wis. - The cause of a fire that destroyed a large tool shed near Beaver Dam Tuesday morning is still undetermined, officials said Tuesday afternoon.
The Beaver Dam Fire Department was called around 9:25 a.m. to a large shed fire at N9334 County Road A in the town of Trenton, according to a release.
Initially, one of the occupants was not accounted for, but that person was eventually found safe, officials said.
When crews arrived, they found a 50 foot by 200 foot tool shed on fire, according to the release. The shed contained lawn tractors and several other farm implements.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire before nearby buildings were damaged, officials said.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire was investigated and is listed as undetermined at this time, officials said.
The shed, though still standing, is considered a total loss worth $81,000.
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg