BELOIT, Wis. -

A fire caused $55,000 worth of damage to a Beloit home Saturday night, officials said.

Crews responded to 2644 Butlin Court around 10:50 p.m. and reported heavy smoke and fire coming from the back of the home, according to a release.

There were four people inside the home who were safely evacuated, officials said. No casualties were reported.

The accidental fire originated in a fireplace in the living room, investigators said. The fire caused damage to the living room, kitchen and attic.

Officials said there is smoke damage throughout the structure.