A fire in the town of Beloit early Friday morning may have been caused by the storage of spent fireworks, according to the Town of Beloit Fire Department.
Firefighters responded to the blaze just after 3 a.m. Friday in a garage at 429 Powers in the town of Beloit. When they got there, firefighters found a two car garage fully involved.
The fire was quickly put out. Fire officials estimate the fire caused $10,000 in damage.
Fire officials said there was minor heat damage to the residence and a neighboring home. No one was injured in the blaze.