A fire in a classroom next to an ag shop at Sauk Prairie High School Wednesday morning resulted in the cancellation of activities at the school in Prairie du Sac.
Fire officials at the scene told News 3 a contractor there doing work called 911 at 9:40 a.m.
Firefighters said there was a fire in the wall that melted some conduit and electrical equipment but did little other damage.
The cause of the fire was a construction worker who accidentally cut a gas line while sawing.
Most students were out of the school when the fire occurred.