MADISON, Wis. - Thousands of runners and spectators will be out Sunday morning as part of the Madison Marathon.
The start line will be at the Capitol, and from there runners will head west towards Lak Wingra, go through the Arboretum and head to the UW campus. They will then head east and up around the lake near Warner Park before turning around and going down Sherman Avenue. Runners will eventually finish at the Capitol.
Expect street closures and metro bus detours on Sunday. Affected routes include bus routes 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 22 and 80. All of the information for closures and detours can be found on the City of Madison website.
- Janesville men's shelter thankful for new permanent home
- 2nd possible shots fired incident Thursday morning reported near Stoughton Road, Hwy. 151
- Eau Claire man's body found in south Minneapolis park
- Wisconsin among states backing bid to collect online sales tax
- 2 men shot in lower extremities on Madison's east side, police say
- Stoughton man arrested on fifth offense driving while intoxicated