Phone number: 608-834-7738
I teach a class of 21 high risk 2nd graders.
Each month every child creates a scrapbook page with pictures from the month
as well as student writing about each month.
Each child has 3-4 photos per month in his/her scrapbook and I have 21 students this year.
I pay for these photos out of my own pocket and would love some help funding the picture development.
The students get to keep these scrapbooks and they are a great memory for them!
Please help our classroom create our 2nd grade scrapbooks so we can remember our great year!October 20, 2010:
We are in need of series books.
We love the Boxcar Children, Arthur and Reading A to Z Mysteries.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement