We know that there are benefits to learning another language, and it's best to learn while young. That's what the dual language immersion program at Madison schools has been doing for several years now. Listening closely, Charlotte Deleste introduces us to a topnotch teacher teaching science to sixth graders completely in Spanish.
- Madison College recommends area firm to lease, redevelop downtown campus site
- UW-Madison instructors apologize for border wall exam question
- Study says tax credit has spurred manufacturing job growth
- Janesville schools review safety procedures as students return to class
- UW-Madison students push for Hmong-American studies program
- Schools evaluate safety precautions as manhunt continues, spring break ends