It takes a special kind of person who decides to dedicate their lives to children and Dawn Soto of Rock County, who teaches at the Wisconsin School for the Blind, is one of those people.
- Milton family fed up with school district
- Sun Prairie teachers, administrators at odds over proposed health class cutbacks
- Pioneering UW-Madison professor teaches forgiveness
- Beloit superintendent on leave pending investigation
- Wisconsin regents approve merging campuses
- Milton school officials evaluate next steps after $69.9M referendum fails