It takes a special kind of person who decides to dedicate their lives to children and Dawn Soto of Rock County, who teaches at the Wisconsin School for the Blind, is one of those people.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program
- Grant provides free Disney theater program for local schools
- Trump's proposed budget includes cutting campus-based child care grants
- Foundation for Madison's Public Schools is one of community's most important assets