MADISON, Wis. - The Madison Metropolitan School District assistant superintendent's next role will take him north this summer.
Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Education at MMSD since 2011 Joe Gothard will leave Madison for Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 to be its next superintendent, according to a news release at the Minnesota school's website.
Burnsville-Eagan-Savage district officials said Gothard's employment is anticipated to begin July 1.
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- State superintendent candidate defends dental work
- Superintendent candidate Humphries proposes new report card
- Beloit high school students head to DC to watch inauguration in person
- Assembly speaker says he'd rather up aid than cut tuition
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer