MADISON, Wis. - The Madison Metropolitan School District assistant superintendent's next role will take him north this summer.
Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Education at MMSD since 2011 Joe Gothard will leave Madison for Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 to be its next superintendent, according to a news release at the Minnesota school's website.
Burnsville-Eagan-Savage district officials said Gothard's employment is anticipated to begin July 1.
- Madison College recommends area firm to lease, redevelop downtown campus site
- UW-Madison instructors apologize for border wall exam question
- Study says tax credit has spurred manufacturing job growth
- Janesville schools review safety procedures as students return to class
- UW-Madison students push for Hmong-American studies program
- Schools evaluate safety precautions as manhunt continues, spring break ends