The Madison School District held the first of two informational forums this month for residents to learn about the $26 million operating referendum on the Nov. 8 ballot. Velena Jones reports.
- Teacher placed on leave for showing controversial documentary returning to class Tuesday
- Mt. Horeb superintendent, documentary creator weigh in on teacher placed on administrative leave
- Teachers aim to continue cursive under common core
- UW considers settling with UW-Oshkosh foundation creditor
- Parents grill MMSD superintendent over ex-principal's misuse of funds
- Panel eliminates college regulatory board, saves labor dispute commission