Madison, Wis. - A committee searching for the University of Wisconsin-Madison's next chancellor is looking for the public's thoughts on what makes a good leader.
The committee has scheduled three public forums on campus next week to discuss the abilities the next chancellor should possess. The first forum is set for Tuesday.
The panel also will accept comments through Twitter and email.
The committee wants to identify five candidates by February to replace Biddy Martin, who stepped down last year after her bid to split the Madison campus from the rest of the UW System failed.
The Board of Regents expects to choose the new chancellor in April.
David Ward is serving as the school's interim chancellor.
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- UW suspends fraternity over booze, song
- Evers has big financial advantage in superintendent race run
- Lowell Elementary School to reopen Wednesday after closing due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Cramer named UW System vice president for administration