A mother is fighting back, after she says her son was bullied at school. Beth Harmon is pushing for an "anti-bully" ordinance that would impose fines on bullies and their parents. The Beloit mom said a recent event spurred her to finally take action. Keely Arthur reports.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Madison College recommends area firm to lease, redevelop downtown campus site
- UW-Madison instructors apologize for border wall exam question
- Study says tax credit has spurred manufacturing job growth
- Janesville schools review safety procedures as students return to class
- UW-Madison students push for Hmong-American studies program