MADISON, Wis. - The eastbound Beltline will be closed Wednesday and Thursday nights as crews work on the new High Point Road bridge, according to a release.
All eastbound lanes of the Beltline will be closed between Mineral Point and Gammon roads from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. both nights, officials said.
Crews will be setting girders for the new bridge.
The eastbound entrance ramp from Mineral Point Road will be closed at 7 p.m., according to the release.
The detour will use Mineral Point and Gammon roads, officials said.
- 29-year-old's arm trapped under rolled, crashed vehicle, sheriff says
- Police: Man fatally shot in Milwaukee during argument
- Authorities arrest person of interest in sexual assaults
- Crews respond to report of fire at rural Dane County building
- Business owner calls for action after months of waiting for charges from DA
- The art of gratitude: Doctors say giving thanks improves your health