A man accused of killing a University of Wisconsin-Madison student who was walking in downtown Madison Saturday night had a blood-alcohol concentration of .146 percent, according to court documents. News 3's Velena Jones reports.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK