REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Baraboo man was is facing drug charges this week after a suspicious vehicle report, police said.
Reedsburg police said officers responded to a report at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday of a suspicious vehicle parked in the 1200 block of Maple Street.
A drug detection K-9 from the Sauk County Sheriff’s Department sniffed around the vehicle and indicated that there were drugs present.
Christopher E. Anderson, 29, was removed from the vehicle and searched. According to the report, officers found heroin, methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Anderson was taken into custody and transported to the Sauk County Jail, where he was held on charges of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, possession with intent to deliver heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting an officer.
- Guard who dragged a teen across floor gets bonus restored
- University of Wisconsin alums donated $25 million to school
- Madison police make changes to deadly force procedures
- Green Bay officials give approval to riverfront development plan
- 2 deer on hunting ranch found to have chronic wasting disease
- Janesville man faces OWI charges after falling asleep, causing a fatal accident