TOWN OF TERESA, Wis. - A driver in Dodge County was airlifted to the hospital after a crash Wednesday afternoon, officials said.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office said deputies responded to a report at 5:10 p.m. of a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of County Road TW and County Road AY in the town of Theresa.
According to the report, a car that was headed east entered the intersection and collided with a southbound pickup truck. Traffic going east and west at the intersection is controlled by a stop sign, but north and southbound traffic is not controlled.
The driver of the eastbound car was taken by Flight For Life to Aurora Summit Hospital with what officials said are likely were life-threatening injuries. The driver of the southbound pickup was taken by ambulance to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Identification of the drivers was withheld pending notification of the family, officials said.
The sheriff's office crash investigation team is investigating the wreck.
The eastbound car was driven by John Rockefeller, 51, from Mayville. The southbound truck was driven by Barry Sterr, 58, from Teresa.
- Green Bay diocese says priest accused of sex abuse is cleared
- 2 babies die in Milwaukee co-sleeping incidents
- Fire caused by grill at Madison Mallards Duck Blind contained
- 20-year-old dies in single-vehicle crash
- Officials say gunman responsible for Tennessee church shooting is captured
- Aaron Rodgers posts Instagram picture in response to Trump's comments