MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man is facing a felony drunken driving charge after he rear-ended another vehicle on Madison's east side Tuesday afternoon, police said.
Madison police said a 57-year-old Sun Prairie woman and her 9-year-old granddaughter were in a van at 3:58 p.m., stopped at the red light on East Washington Avenue at North Fair Oaks Avenue when the van was rear-ended by a pickup truck.
According to the report, the woman and girl weren't injured.
Police said the truck's driver drove off after the crash, but he was pulled over by Madison police a short time later after witnesses provided a description and license plate number.
Jonny Capadona, 64, was arrested on suspicion of hit-and-run and fifth-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Haunted house clown faces charges in groping incident
- Police: Man faces charges for stealing from unlocked vehicles
- Crash closes portion of interstate near Edgerton
- Most Wisconsin schools meet or exceed expectations in newly-released report cards
- Group encourages people to 'Make Time' by leaving phones behind
- Madison Police Department doesn't get grant to hire additional officers