THERESA, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office responded to reports of a three-car crash Wednesday, with one driver suffering life-threatening injuries.
According to a police report, a car was rear-ended by a truck northbound on Highway 41, pushing it into southbound lanes, where a southbound truck crashed into it. The driver of the car, 49-year-old Jill Zabler, of Lannon, was ejected by the force of the crash and had to be airlifted from the scene.
The drivers of the other two vehicles, 61-year-old Richard Pautz, of Milwaukee, and 43-year-old Brian Romanowich, of Appleton, were not injured, officials said.
All lanes around the crash were closed for three hours following the crash.
Officials said the crash is still under investigation.
- Bomb squad called after man arrested for reckless driving
- Janesville police search for suspect after shots fired in hotel
- Students make every penny count to raise money after Hurricane Maria
- DATCP releases 'Gift Card Do's, Don'ts and Gotchas'
- Local mom says thanks to community after receiving check for month's rent
- Trouble in Toyland report express concerns about children's toys connecting to internet