MADISON, Wis. - A bicyclist was injured Friday night after striking a car on Atwood Avenue.
A 53-year-old man on his bicycle was pedaling on the sidewalk at about 10 p.m. and hit the car as it turned into a driveway, police said.
Ryan Devine, 27, was arrested on suspicion of causing injury by drunken driving and released. Devine told police he stopped and looked both ways before turning.
After the bicycle collided with the car, the biker went over the hood before falling to the ground and suffered bumps and bruises, according to the report.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry