MADISON, Wis. - A bicyclist was injured Friday night after striking a car on Atwood Avenue.
A 53-year-old man on his bicycle was pedaling on the sidewalk at about 10 p.m. and hit the car as it turned into a driveway, police said.
Ryan Devine, 27, was arrested on suspicion of causing injury by drunken driving and released. Devine told police he stopped and looked both ways before turning.
After the bicycle collided with the car, the biker went over the hood before falling to the ground and suffered bumps and bruises, according to the report.
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program