MADISON, Wis. - A portion of East Mifflin Street will be closed next week as crews install utilities in a new development, city officials said.
The 700 block of East Mifflin Street will be closed starting Monday at 8 a.m. while contractors install utilities in the Veritas Village project. The road is expected to reopen by Wednesday evening.
Pedestrian and bicycle access will still be allowed on the sidewalk on the south side, officials said.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK