TOWN OF PRIMROSE, Wis. - A 17-year-old boy is dead after his ATV collided with a car outside Verona Sunday afternoon, according to Dane County deputies.
Officials said Eric O'Connor was riding his ATV along County Road A in the town of Primrose when it collided with a vehicle going in the same direction. O'Connor was pronounced dead at the scene.
Two 17-year-olds riding in the car were uninjured and cooperated with investigators. Deputies say there is no evidence of alcohol or drug use by anyone involved in the crash. O'Connor was not wearing a helmet.
The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office said O'Connor died from injuries sustained in the crash.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said all lanes of traffic were blocked on state Highway 92 at County Road A for over two hours after the incident happened.
- Car crashes into Stoughton home
- Wisconsin inmate says flawed FBI hair, fiber analysis forced him to take 50-year prison plea deal
- Motorcyclist dies and passenger injured after striking deer in Mazomanie
- Court records: Man arrested for OWI in Green County served time for 2002 homicide
- Jefferson transforms for Harry Potter Festival
- Motorcycle driver taken to hospital after crash