TOWN OF BRUSSELS, Wis. - A 13-year-old boy has died in a snowmobile collision with a truck in Door County.
The Sheriff's Office said the crash happened around 4:30 p.m. Friday in the Township of Brussels. The boy collided with a truck and later died at a Green Bay hospital.
The boy was on a designated snowmobile trail when he stopped before crossing the road. When he tried to cross the road he collided with a truck driven by a 47-year-old man.
The boy from the Brussels area was the only person on the snowmobile. His name was not immediately released. The truck driver, also from the Brussels area, was not hurt.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say