TOWN OF BRUSSELS, Wis. - A 13-year-old boy has died in a snowmobile collision with a truck in Door County.
The Sheriff's Office said the crash happened around 4:30 p.m. Friday in the Township of Brussels. The boy collided with a truck and later died at a Green Bay hospital.
The boy was on a designated snowmobile trail when he stopped before crossing the road. When he tried to cross the road he collided with a truck driven by a 47-year-old man.
The boy from the Brussels area was the only person on the snowmobile. His name was not immediately released. The truck driver, also from the Brussels area, was not hurt.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement