Enjoy a soft moist cake-like brownie with a secret ingredient.
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup flour
2 cups finely chopped zucchini*
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 x 13 inch pan. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and oil. Beat well. Add cocoa, salt, baking soda, and vanilla and beat well. Add flour and stir to mix. Add zucchini and walnuts and stir to mix. Bake for 17 - 22 minutes or just until set in the middle.
*Note: It is best to use a food processor to finely chop the zucchini.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat, gm. 5 Protein, gm. 1.5 Carbs, gm. 13 Cholesterol, mg. 15 Fiber, gm. 0.6
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call