When you are in a hurry, this is a quick and easy way to stir up some chocolate chip cookies.
If you prefer, substitute chopped nuts for the chocolate chips. For a smaller batch, use a Jiffy cake mix and one-half of all the other ingredients.
1 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup butter or margarine 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 package (18 ounces) yellow cake mix 1/2 cup quick cooking raw oats 3/4 cup chocolate chips or chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Add cake mix and oats. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips or nuts. Roll into small balls. Press down with a fork.
Bake 10-11 minutes or until just beginning to brown. Do not over bake. Remove cookies from baking pan and cool on wire rack.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 85 Fat, gm.: 5 Protein, gm.: 1.5 Carbs, gm.: 9 Cholesterol, mg.: 10 Fiber, gm.: 0.5
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1