Put this together quickly for a light supper or a super snack.
6 ounces lite firm tofu 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped 2 tablespoons chopped green onions 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro 1/4 cup canned seasoned black beans, drained 1 tablespoon lime juice 1/4 teaspoon cumin 1/4 cup salsa 1 tablespoon hot chili peppers or green chilies, to taste Salt and pepper, to taste 1/2 cup guacamole 8 corn tostada shells
Drain tofu and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. In a medium bowl, combine tofu, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, beans, lime juice, cumin, and salsa. Stir gently to mix. Add peppers or chilies, salt, and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Spread 1 tablespoon guacamole on each tostada shell. Spoon 1/4 cup portion of tofu tomato mixture on top.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 100 Fat, gm.: 4 Protein, gm.: 3 Carbs, gm.: 13 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 2.7
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI