If you like your chicken flavorful and moist, try this great marinade and fire up the grill.
4 boned and skinned chicken breast halves (1 ½ pounds)
Marinade 1/4 cup canola oil 1/4 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup dry sherry 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon spicy mustard 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Place chicken breasts in large plastic zip-lock bag. In a small jar or bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Mix well. Pour into bag with chicken. Close bag and refrigerate for several hours.
Heat grill to medium-hot. Oil grates of the grill. Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 230 Fat, gm.: 6 Protein, gm.: 40 Carbs, gm.: 4 Cholesterol, mg.: 100 Fiber, gm.: 0
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say