Your can impress you Valentine or your dinner guests with this light refreshing healthful dessert. It is surprisingly easy to make.
1 pound frozen unsweetened strawberries (do not thaw) 1 tablespoon lemon juice 2/3 cup (1/2 of a 14 ounce can) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Place frozen strawberries in large food processor. (Do not thaw the strawberries.) Process until finely chopped. Add lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk. Process just until smooth. Serve immediately or store in freezer in a covered bowl.
If frozen, thaw slightly in the refrigerator or at room temperature before serving.
To serve, scoop frozen strawberry ice into serving chilled bowls or goblets.
Note: This recipe can be easily doubled. Store in a covered container in the freezer until ready to serve. Allow to thaw slightly before serving.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 160 Fat, gm. 0 Protein, gm. 3 Carbs, gm. 36 Cholesterol, mg. 0 Fiber, gm. 1.5
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says