This is a versatile salsa that goes well with grilled pork or poultry.
1 quart fresh strawberries, cored and sliced 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped 1/4 cup chopped scallions 1/4 cup chopped cilantro 2 tablespoons lime juice 1/4 teaspoon cumin salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir gently to mix well.
Serve with pork or poultry.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 60 Fat, gm.: 3 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 7 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 2.8
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm