This is a versatile salsa that goes well with grilled pork or poultry.
1 quart fresh strawberries, cored and sliced 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped 1/4 cup chopped scallions 1/4 cup chopped cilantro 2 tablespoons lime juice 1/4 teaspoon cumin salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir gently to mix well.
Serve with pork or poultry.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 60 Fat, gm.: 3 Protein, gm.: 1 Carbs, gm.: 7 Cholesterol, mg.: 0 Fiber, gm.: 2.8
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed