This is so good it could be a meal.
1 tablespoon canola oil 1 medium onion, finely chopped 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed 4 ounces fat-free or low-fat cream cheese 1-1/2 cups fat-free sour cream 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped 1/4 teaspoon pepper dash hot pepper sauce red pepper flakes to taste salt to taste
In a medium skillet, heat oil. Cook onions over medium heat until translucent. Add spinach and cream cheese. Cook stirring constantly until cream cheese melts. Stir in sour cream, Parmesan cheese, artichokes, pepper, and pepper sauce. Heat through. Season with red pepper flakes and salt to taste. Serve with baguette bread slices or crackers.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 120 Fat, gm.: 2 Protein, gm.: 10 Carb. gm.: 16 Cholesterol, mg.: 10 Fiber, gm.: 4.1
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff